The superstar with wow effect The extremely bright (61 RGBW high-performance LEDs of 40 W each with a CRI > 85) and quiet as a whisper Sparx 30 delivers top performances in every respect – perfectly homogeneous illumination with excellent efficiency and minimal stray light.
Never before seen lighting and beam effects are achieved in combination with the innovative, segment by segment-controllable TwinZoom of 3°-70° and LED single-pixel control. Color gradients can also be realised to perfection as well as a breathtaking variety of variable beam characteristics.
Optics and light source
• 61 RGBW high-performance LEDs of 40 W each Standard: RGBW-LED; 36,000 lm; CRI > 85 Optional: RGBY-LED; 30,000 lm; CRI > 90 • > 20.000 h life time • Flicker-free operation, camera mode up to 600 Hz • TwinZoom system: Zoom range 3°– 70° (1:23) • Highly efficient optics for perfect color mixing
• Individual LED control – Single pixel control • Sparkle channel for dynamic effects • Multiple layers with independent patterns can be stacked on top of each other • Macro channels for simple utilisation of effects • Countless color and pattern combinations • Glow channel and Color spread channel as additional color effects • Separate CTC channel • Optimised color mixing behaviour • High-resolution, steplessly variable dimmer 0 –100% • Color-accurate dimming • Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects • TwinZoom effects: Multicolor beams and innovative beam shapes • Basic color temperature can be selected: 2700 K, 3200 K, 4200 K, 5600 K, 6000 K, 6500 K, 7000 K or 8000 K + variable in 100 K steps
• 3 phase extra strong stepping motors • Precise, very fast and silent movement • 540° pan / 330° tilt
Control and programming
• USITT DMX-512, RDM • Ethernet interface with Art-Net, sACN and Kling-Net • Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo • Bluetooth, Wifi • Color touch display with function keys and battery backup • Mini USB for software update • Stand-alone mode, master/slave function • Built-in DMX analyser
• Robust, roadworthy design • Individually changeable LEDs • Fan control for almost noiseless operation, 29 dB(A) • Graphical display, electronically revolvable • Neutrik 5pin XLR IN/OUT • Neutrik etherCON RJ45 IN/OUT • Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
• 2 Omega brackets with Original Camloc® fasteners for quick and convenient installation in any position, with four different fastening options
• Max. power consumption 2200 VA • Input voltage range 100V–240V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: B 530 x D 308 x H 628 mm • Weight: 27,3 kg